- We gladly accept order cancellation made within 3 days of the sales order date except for special orders.
- We accept returns for current releases only.
- When we receive your return, we will issue you a refund for any unopened bottles in resaleable condition, minus a 15% restocking fee and applicable shipping costs if any (both the original shipping cost and the cost of return shipping). The 15% restocking fee is assessed on the sales order value of the returned items.
- The above policies apply to all returns and cancelled orders. This includes orders of pre-arrival wines and/or futures pending arrival to our facility. See below for additional information on futures and pre-arrivals.
- This policy additionally applies to shipments refused by the recipient, or returned to us by the carrier as undeliverable.
Exceptions to Return Policy
We do not accept returns for any of the following reasons:
- Wines that have been adversely affected due to improper storage or treatment while in the customer's care.
- Opened bottles unless the wine is from a current release and corked. We only offer a return on these as long as the bottle is open and at least 80% full.
- Wine prices can fluctuate greatly from day to day, therefore we do not accept returns based on price changes within the marketplace.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality and condition of older vintages. However as is tradition in wine retail, any wine older than the current release are sold AS IS at your own risk. We do not accept returns of "corked" or "off" wines 10 years or older, nor will we accept returns of these wines because they are past their optimal drinking window.*
- Pre-arrivals or futures delayed beyond our delivery estimates. (See below.)
- Special orders for wines sourced specifically at your request and not part of our regular inventory.
- Orders shipped outside the United States.
*We stand behind the authenticity of the wines we sell unconditionally. Any bottle shown to be fake will be refunded 100%.