SALES TERM / RETURN POLICY / ORDER CANCELLATION
- By purchasing from this website, you are entering into a sales contract with DOB wines Inc. , a California Corporation, and you agree to abide by and be subject to all the terms of this contract detailed hereunder and in the shipping policy section.
- By purchasing from this website, you understand and agree that you are entering into an agreement with a company based out of Los Angeles in Southern California and that such agreement is similar to an agreement where you would purchase goods from the physical location based out of Los Angeles California. So by purchasing anything from this website, you hereby agree that this Agreement, and all transactions you contemplate hereby, shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with solely the laws of the State of California and solely in Los Angeles County Courts. In the event that litigation results from or arises out of this Agreement or the performance thereof, the parties agree to reimburse the prevailing party's reasonable attorney's fees, court costs, and all other expenses, whether or not taxable by the court as costs, in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing party may be entitled.
- You (the purchaser) acknowledge that (i) you have read this Agreement in its entirety and understands all of its terms and conditions, (ii) you have had the opportunity to consult with any individuals of his choice regarding this agreement and the provisions contained herein, including legal counsel of its or his choice, and any decision not to was his alone, and (iii) you are entering into this Agreement of its or his own free will, without coercion from any source.
- In general, all orders are finals and we do not offer any refund.
- Once the order left the store, the you (the purchaser) is responsible for anything that may happen to the order whatever is the reason hence why we request that you chose to pay for insurance on the order. On order more than $100, you need to specify that you request the order to be shipped with full insurance or your order will be shipped with the maximum insurance included of $100.
- As long as the order has not been shipped we gladly accept order cancellation made within 1 day of the sales order date except for special orders.
- We accept returns for current releases only if the wine is corked and for exchange only.
- When we receive your return, we will exchange the corked bottle(s) if the bottle(s) is 80% full at minimum and we assessed the bottle is corked. We will ship the exchange bottles free of charge.
- To our sole decision, we may accept a return for other reasons. In such case, we will charge shipping fees for the return of the order and an additional 35% restocking fee assessed on the sales order value of the returned items.
- Any shipments refused by the recipient, or returned to us by the carrier as undeliverable, will not be refunded in any case. We will ship the order again after you (the purchaser) pays for the return shipping fees and the new shipping fees. We will hold the returned order and charge storage fees if after 7 days you (the purchaser) did not communicate when to ship back and where. The storage fee is $10/month/bottle.
- All items as sold as is and as presented on the picture.
We do not accept returns for any of the following reasons:
- You (the purchaser) placed a special order. A special order is defined as ordering wine and/or any products not available at the store such as but not limited to wine and/or any products futures, wine and/or any products that have to be ordered specifically for you (the purchaser), pre-arrival, and/or wine and/or any products pending arrival to our facility.
- Any order of products of a previous release for example if the release of the current winery is 2017 and you purchase a wine and/or any products vintage of 2016.
- You are buying previous releases at your own risk and accept such risk in the case the products is not good, the wine is corked or whatever the reason is.
- Wine and/or any products that have been adversely affected due to improper storage or treatment while in the you (the purchaser)'s care.
- Wine and/or any products was shipped and client was not available to receive the order and/or there has been any problem with the shipping company and the order was not delivered.
- Opened bottles unless the wine and/or any products is from a current release and corked. We only offer a return on these as long as the bottle is open and at least 80% full.
- Wine and/or any products prices can fluctuate greatly from day to day, therefore we do not accept returns based on price changes within the marketplace.
- We make every effort to ensure the quality and condition of older vintages. However as is tradition in alcohol retail, any wine and/or any products older than the current release are sold AS IS at your own risk. We do not accept returns of "corked" or "off" wines except for current release as detailed here above, nor will we accept returns of these wine and/or any products because they are past their optimal drinking window.*
- Pre-arrivals or futures delayed beyond our delivery estimates. (See below.)
- Special orders for wine and/or any products sourced specifically at your request and not part of our regular inventory.
- Orders shipped outside the United States.
*We stand behind the authenticity of the wine and/or any products we sell unconditionally. Any bottle shown to be fake will be refunded 100%.
Contact our You (the purchaser) Service Department
- (818) 341-1234
By Email: email@example.com